|Who painted this? #13|
PLEASE make sure you read the rules before posting a comment - and ONLY POST ON THIS BLOG what you think is the answer.
Click this link to read THE RULES for participating in this challenge (this saves having to copy them out for each post!).
- use your brains NOT software to find the painting which created the above image
- search using words only on a database of images
- leave your answer as a comment on this blog
- if correct it will not be published until the next post - which provides the answer
- if wrong it will be published
- do not leave the answer on Facebook!
- the winner - who gets a mention and a link on/from this blog - is the first person to give me a completely correct answer for ALL the things I want to know
|Tribuna of the Uffizi by Johan Zoffany (1733 - 1810)|
oil on canvas, 123.5 x 155.0 cm
- Title of the artwork: Tribuna of the Uffizi
- Name of the artist who created this artwork: Johann Zoffany
- Date it was created: 1777 (painted 1772-1777)
- Media used: Oil on canvas /123.5 x 155.0 cm
- Where it lives now: Royal Collection
The winner - for the second week running - is collage artist Alyson Champ (The Chronicle of Wasted Time) who lives in the Chateauguay Valley, southwest of Montreal, Quebec.
Seven other people also got the correct answer. In order, they are: