Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Making A Mark Awards - nomination links


Below I've summarised all the links to the posts inviting nominations for the The Making A Mark Awards 2010 for blogging about art.

Best artwork
REMEMBER
you will be invited to vote on which artwork should be
the best in each category
after the nominations close on 24th December.
Generating art
Getting out of the Studio
Learning about art and the art business
The Home Front
If I've got time this week I'm going to start posting nominations received to date to the Making A Mark Awards summary page on my Making A Mark website.

This also contains a note of all past winners and links to their websites.

Nominations close on 24th December 2009. I've loved the nominations received to date - please keep them coning!

If you're stumped as to who to nominate, why not forward this post to a friend if you think they might have some good ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED AGAIN because of too much spam.
My blog posts are always posted to my Making A Mark Facebook Page and you can comment there if you wish.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.