Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The Van Gogh Project: the artists' contributions #2

Garden of a bath-house, 1888
Vincent van Gogh (1853-1890)
Reed pen in brown ink, pencil on wove paper, 61 x 49 cm
Van Gogh Museum, Amsterdam

This post gives you the new blog posts in the Van Gogh project since my last post of 9th February.

As before click on the post titles to find out more about Van Gogh and/or how each artist is tackling this project.

If anybody else is participating and I've left you out please feel free to draw my attention to your blog and relevant posts by leaving a comment and I'll include you in the final round-up. If you've already told me and I've just overloaded my brain cells temporarily and forgot then I''ll update this post as well!

FINE LINE ARTISTS GROUP

Making A Mark (Katherine Tyrrell - living in London and loving the research and the drawings)
Greywaren Art (Maggie Stiefvater - from her brand new home and STUDIO in Virginia)
Wendy Prior ((on her very own VG epiphany in New Zealand)
Fur in the Paint (Gayle Mason - drawing cats and dogs and crowded by collies in Yorkshire - and currently getting over a rather dramatic flood after my last post)
Daily Painter (Nicole Caulfield - has been busy with some other very nice paintings - do take a look - but will be along with a VG still life very shortly)

FRIENDS OF FINE LINE ARTISTS

The Colourist
(Casey Klahn - who is a BIG Van Gogh fan - speaking from Davenport, Washington State, Holland and Provence - is becoming VERY SILLY as well as being very industrious! ;) )
Have Dogs Will Travel (Robyn in Tuscany - drawing in new ways)
Purple Tastes Good (Rita Wooburne - somewhere, out there in CA)
The Studio News (Lisa Bachman - also working in pastels and coloured pencils)
Rose's Art Lines (Rose Welty - also battling computers in North Texas)
Feel free to copy these links to your own blog.

Technorati tags: , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED AGAIN because of too much spam.
My blog posts are always posted to my Making A Mark Facebook Page and you can comment there if you wish.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.